ARISE® THREE-DAY CONTINUING CARE WITH INTERVENTION WORKSHOP
SAN DIEGO, CA | OCTOBER 26 – 28, 2017
PART I: EDUCATIONAL INTENSIVE
This course (Part I) of ARISE® Training can be taken:
- By experienced interventionists choosing to learn a new model
- By therapists, clinicians, counselors, and administrators as a general course with continuing education credits (Participants are eligible for 28 NAADAC- and PCB-approved continuing education hours)
- As the first step toward becoming a Certified ARISE® Interventionist (CAI)
Dates: Thursday, October 26; Friday, October 27; and Saturday, October 28*
Training Time: 8:00 am to 5:30 pm PT
*Please plan your travel arrangements around completing the course by 5:30 p.m. on Saturday afternoon. Any missed training time can be made up in a one-on-one Skype session with an ARISE® Trainer at the rate of $250/hour. Typically, missing one morning/afternoon session will require 1 – 2 hours of make up time. Please make arrangements with the training office.
The Part I curriculum provides a theoretical overview of:
- The origins of addiction
- The relationship of trauma and loss to addiction, behavioral health, and mental health issues
- The role of families in recovery from addiction and mental health challenges
- The 3 Pennsylvania Certification Board (PCB) approved intervention models, their history, and relevant data
- ARISE® research and outcome data
- Neurobiology and addiction
- Professional ethics
PART II: ARISE® SUPERVISION (FOR THOSE WORKING TOWARD ARISE® CERTIFICATION)
Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina
1380 Harbor Island Dr.
San Diego, CA 92101
Earn 28 NAADAC- & CIP/PCB-approved Continuing Education Hours by completing Part I: ARISE® 3-Day Continuing Care with Intervention Training.
REGISTRATION FEES: Part I
3-Day ARISE® Training, Educational Intensive
Standard Registration: $2,100
Early-Bird Registration: $1,950
Refresher Registration: $500 (Welcome back ARISE® Alums!)
Partial scholarships have become available for this training. If you are interested in being considered for partial aid, please download the Scholarship Request Form and follow the submission instructions.
REGISTRATION FEES: PART II
ARISE® Group Supervision – Standard Registration
6 months (24 consecutive calls): $950
SAVE on ARISE® Group Supervision by Purchasing Prior to October 26
6 months (24 consecutive calls): $850 – a total of $2,800 with Early-Bird Registration for Part I
Refund Policy: Cancelled registrations less than 3 weeks prior to the training date can be rolled over to a future ARISE® training – no refunds will be issued. Cancellations more than 3 weeks prior to the training date can either be rolled over to a future ARISE® training or receive a refund of 90% of the paid registration (10% administrative processing fee). Eligible refunds will be issued via check within 2 weeks following the training.
What do my registration fees cover?
San Diego International Airport is one mile away from the Sheraton. The Sheraton offers complimentary airport shuttle from the San Diego International Airport every 20 minutes between 5 a.m. and 12 a.m.