Recovery and Mental Health Coaching
Recovery and Mental Health Companionship
The International Recovery Institute is a joint venture of the ARISE® Network and Hired Power. It offers a cutting-edge 3-day training led by two top professionals in the addiction field.
You will acquire the knowledge necessary to
become a sought after Recovery Specialist.
As a result of this training you will gain the knowledge in, for example:
- Ethics and Boundaries
- Mental Health/Dual Diagnosis Issues/Substance Abuse
- Industry Standards
- History of Peer/Recovery Specialist
- Multi-Cultural Issues
- Family Systems
- Plans and Goals for Clients
- Crisis Management
- Continuum of Care Planning
To become a certified IRI Recovery Specialist the following are required:
- Complete the 3-day training course
- Complete all exams
- Three letters of reference (2 professional,1 personal)
- 3 months of weekly consultation calls
To register for training or to learn more, visit our International Recovery Institute site or email email@example.com.