PART I: ARISE® EDUCATIONAL INTENSIVE
ARISE® 3.5-Day + Online Training Comprehensive Care with Invitational Intervention® Workshop (no prerequisites)
This workshop can be taken:
- By experienced interventionists choosing to learn a new model
- By therapists, clinicians, counselors, and administrators as a general course with 33 PCB-approved continuing education hours
- As the first step toward becoming a Certified ARISE® Interventionist (CAI)
Dates: March 30 (5:30-8:00pm) & March 31 – April 2 (all day)
Online Training: 4 online modules with quizzes
**Please plan your travel arrangements around completing the course by 5:00 p.m. on the final day. Any missed training time can be made up in a one-on-one video conference with an ARISE® Trainer at the rate of $250/hour. Typically, missing one morning/afternoon session will require 1 – 2 hours of make up time. Please make arrangements with the training office.
The curriculum provides:
1. Practice of learning ARISE® Comprehensive Care with Intervention
- Learning to conduct the three levels of the ARISE Invitational Intervention®
- Applying ARISE® Comprehensive Care / Case Management
- Building a family genogram and recognizing family patterns
- Mobilizing a family support network
- Determining level of care
- Understanding when an intervention is necessary
- Collaborating with family, support network, professionals and treatment providers/facilities
2. A theoretical overview of:
- The origins of addiction
- The relationship of trauma and loss to addiction, behavioral health, and mental health issues
- The role of families in recovery from addiction and mental health challenges
- The 3 Pennsylvania Certification Board (PCB) approved intervention models, their history, and relevant data
- ARISE® research and outcome data
- Neurobiology and addiction
- Professional ethics
3. Training Methodology
- Hands-on skill building
- Experiential exercises and role-plays
- Small and large-group exercises
- Interactive lectures
PART II: COMPLETE ARISE® INTERNSHIP TO BECOME A CERTIFIED ARISE® INTERVENTIONIST
Click here for information on becoming a Certified ARISE® Interventionist.
STRONGLY RECOMMENDED READING
Invitational Intervention: A Step by Step Guide for Clinicians Helping Families Engage Resistant Substance Abuses in Treatment
Judith Landau, MD, DPM, LMFT, CFLE, CIP, CAI | President, Founder
Sarah Hills, LPC, CAC III, CIP, CAI | Clinical Director of the ARISE® Training Program, Senior ARISE® Consultant
Cumberland Heights: 8283 River Road Pike Nashville, TN 37209
Earn CIP/PCB-approved Continuing Education Hours by completing Part I: ARISE® 3.5-Day + Online Training Comprehensive Care with Invitational Intervention® Training.
Part I: ARISE® Education Intensive (fees include 3.5-day + Online training workshop and ARISE® Practicum)
- Regular Cost: $1500
- Refresher Registration: $500 (Welcome back ARISE® Alums! Contact email@example.com for the promo code.)
- Group Discounts: Register in a group of 3 – 4, receive 15% off. Register in a group of 5 or more, receive 20% off.
Complete Part II: ARISE® Internship to become a Certified ARISE® Interventionist
- Standard Registration: $995 for 24 weeks of Group Internship (1-hour meetings via video conference)
- Registration for ARISE® Internship opens after the workshop. Because ARISE® Internship requires you to find and work on a live case under the guidance of an ARISE® Supervisor, you may want to register for ARISE® Internship after you have found your case and are ready to join a group. If you would like support through the process of finding a case, you can always join an Internship group before that.
Refund Policy: Cancelled registrations less than 4 weeks prior to the training date can be rolled over to a future ARISE® workshop – no refunds will be issued. Cancellations more than 4 weeks prior to the training date can either be rolled over to a future ARISE® workshop or receive a refund of 90% of the paid registration (10% administrative processing fee). Eligible refunds will be issued via check within 2 weeks following the training.