- Attest to completing 3 continuing education hours every year. Approved educational topics for these CEs include: ethics, addiction, continuing care/case management, intervention, family systems and/or life threatening illness, PTSD, trauma, resilience, and topics related to your growth and development as an interventionist. This will be subject to random verification.
- Maintain professional liability insurance while working as a CAI. This will be subject to random verification.
- Maintain the ethical standards of ARISE® Intervention Network and the highest credential or professional organization of which you are a member.
- Maintain licensure and/or membership in a professional organization with a governing body of ethics, e.g. discipline or AIS, NII. (If you are practicing ARISE® within an ARISE® Certified Facility, this requirement is waived.)
- Make an annual recertification payment. You will be invoiced in the fall of every year in order to keep your certification current for the following year.
Requirements Every Three Years:
- Of the 9 relevant continuing education hours required over the course of three years, CAIs must complete 3 hours related to ethics
- Take an approved ARISE® refresher course
Questions? Please call (303) 834-5194.
Benefits of ARISE® Certification
In return for being in good standing as a Certified ARISE® Interventionist you will receive:
- Use of the ARISE® logo on approved marketing materials (including but not limited to business cards, websites, newsletters, etc.
- Use of CAI designation on credential notations
- Eligibility to receive referrals through the ARISE® Network Hotline
- Use of the ARISE® Community Presentation power point upon request
- Discounts on ARISE® books and pocket guides
- Discounted tuition for workshops, seminars and advanced training’s (including a discount on refresher Three-Day Continuing Care with Intervention Workshops)
- Active standing on the international CAI Listserv (email discussion group)
- Eligibility to receive an invitation to join the ARISE® Network as an independent contractor with referrals based on your location, expertise, specialty and ability to travel.