- ARISE® Intervention Certification
- ARISE® Intervention Training & Events
- Continuing Education
- Liability/Malpractice Insurance
- ARISE® Agency Training
- Community Programs
- Testimonials from ARISE® Training
SPONSORS & PARTNERS
Training and Registration Fees
**Receive a group discount of 10% off when registering for Part I or II in groups of 3 or more. Registration must be submitted in a singular payment.
Part I: Educational Intensive, 3-Day ARISE® Training
- Standard Registration: $2,100
- Early-Bird Registration: $1,950
- Refresher Registration: $500 (Welcome back ARISE® Alums!)
Part II: ARISE® Group Supervision and Individual Supervision
ARISE® Supervision is completed by those working toward becoming a Certified ARISE® Interventionist (CAI-I or CAI-II). For detailed information about ARISE® certification, please click here.
Group Supervision Standard Registration
- 12 months: $950
- 8 months: $750
- 4 months: $450
SAVE on Group Supervision When You Purchase with Part I
- 12 months: $750
- 8 months: $675
- 4 months: $400
Individual Supervision (via telephone or videoconference): For individuals pursuing the CAI-I, this is available only as an adjunct to their mandatory group supervision. For individuals pursuing the CAI-II, this may be taken independent of group supervision, or as an adjunct. Individual Supervision can be purchased in 1-hour blocks at $250/hour and can be used in 15-minute increments. For CAI-II's, the price of individual supervision is reduced to $200/hour.
Registration Fees for Part I Include:
- ARISE® Training Part I: Educational Intensive
- Course materials
- Annual CAI Certification fee of $150 for first block of time certified until next recertification period. Recertification occurs in November.
- Daily lunch, opening day networking reception, light continental breakfast, and refreshments
Please note: The following are not included in the cost of registration:
- Travel, transportation and accommodations
- CAI Training Part II: Group and/or Individual ARISE® Supervision
- Refresher Course Registration Fee (optional): $500
- CAI Certification Fee (annual): $150
ARISE® Consultation with ARISE® Trainers
Prerequisite: Must be a licensed professional, a CAI-II, or a CAI-I in group supervision
- ARISE® trainers are industry experts who have years of experience in the fields of addiction and mental health, dual diagnosis, and chronic/relapsing physical and mental health
- If you are a professional working with challenging individuals and families, our ARISE® trainers are here to support you, whether you have taken our training or not
- Consultation can be purchased in 1-hour blocks and can be used in 15-minute increments
- Non-ARISE® professionals: $275/hour
- CAI-II's: $200/hour
- CAI'-I's: $250/hour. CAI-I's in group supervision can receive extra support on difficult cases by purchasing ARISE® Individual Supervision
Cancelled registrations less than 6 weeks prior to the training date can be rolled over to a future ARISE® training. No refunds will be issued. Cancellations more than 6 weeks prior to the training date can either be rolled over to a future ARISE® training or receive a refund of 90% of the paid registration (10% administrative processing fee). Eligible refunds will be issued via check within 2 weeks following the training.
We occasionally have limited funds available for partial scholarships (under 50%) to aid people in taking the training to become a CAI. If you are interested in being considered for partial aid should it become available, please download the Scholarship Request Form and follow the submission instructions.