ARISE® THREE-DAY CONTINUING CARE WITH INTERVENTION WORKSHOP
NASHVILLE, TN | JUNE 15 – 17, 2017
PART I: EDUCATIONAL INTENSIVE
This course (Part I) of ARISE® Training can be taken:
- By experienced interventionists choosing to learn a new model
- By therapists, clinicians, counselors, and administrators as a general course with continuing education credits (Participants are eligible for 28 NAADAC- and PCB-approved continuing education hours)
- As the first step toward becoming a Certified ARISE® Interventionist (CAI)
Dates: Thursday, June 15; Friday, June 16; and Saturday, June 17
Training Time: 8:00 am to 5:30 pm CT. (Please plan your travel around completing the course by 5:30 on Saturday afternoon. We cannot make accommodations for people to leave early. Thank you!)
The Part I curriculum provides a theoretical overview of:
- The origins of addiction
- The relationship of trauma and loss to addiction, behavioral health, and mental health issues
- The role of families in recovery from addiction and mental health challenges
- The 3 Pennsylvania Certification Board (PCB) approved intervention models, their history, and relevant data
- ARISE® research and outcome data
- Neurobiology and addiction
- Professional ethics
PART II: ARISE® SUPERVISION (FOR THOSE WORKING TOWARD ARISE® CERTIFICATION)
Judith Landau, MD, DPM, LMFT, CFLE, CIP, CAI-II | President & Founder
James Ott, LSCW, CIP, CAI-II | Associate Director of Service, Senior Trainer, Supervisor
Kevin Keefe, LICSW, CAI-II | Train the Trainer
8283 River Road Pike
Nashville, TN 37209
Earn 28 NAADAC- & CIP/PCB-approved Continuing Education Hours by completing Part I: ARISE® 3-Day Continuing Care with Intervention Training.
REGISTRATION FEES: Part I
3-Day ARISE® Training, Educational Intensive
- Standard Registration: $2,100
- Early-Bird Registration: $1,950
- Refresher Registration: $500 (Welcome back ARISE® Alums!)
REGISTRATION FEES: PART II
ARISE® Group Supervision – Standard Registration
- 12 months: $950
- 8 months: $750
- 4 months: $450
SAVE on ARISE® Group Supervision by Purchasing Prior to June 15
- 12 months: $750 (a total of $2,700 with Early-Bird Registration for Part I)
- 8 months: $675 (a total of $2,625 with Early-Bird Registration for Part I)
- 4 months: $400 (a total of $2,350 with Early-Bird Registration for Part I)
Refund Policy: Cancelled registrations less than 5 weeks prior to the training date can be rolled over to a future ARISE® training. No refunds will be issued. Cancellations more than 5 weeks prior to the training date can either be rolled over to a future ARISE® training or receive a refund of 90% of the paid registration (10% administrative processing fee). Eligible refunds will be issued via check within 2 weeks following the training
The closest airport is Nashville International Airport.
Hampton Inn Bellevue
7815 Coley Davis Rd. Nashville, TN 37221 | PH: 615-662-8350
About 14 miles from Cumberland Heights – 15-20 minute drive.
**Please make your reservation early! Discounted lodging is limited at the Hampton Inn.
Super 8 Nashville West: 6924 Charlotte Pike, Nashville, TN37209 tel: 615-356-6005
About 9 miles form Cumberland Heights – 15 minute drive.
Holiday Inn Express Nashville: 5612 Lenox Ave, Nashville, TN 37209 tel: 615-353-0700
About 14 miles from Cumberland Heights – 25 minute drive.
For group course registration with 3 or more participants, contact: