Logistics and Pricing
Time-frames and Costs:
To best accommodate your organization’s time-frame and budget, all of our training’s are modular in format, implementable as an intensive or in a series over time. Please note that the time-frame indicated for each module is a total duration–some modules can be broken down into smaller segments and taught across a longer period of time to aid in their ease of accessibility and implementation.
Time-frames are average and may be adjusted according to your organization’s needs.
Preliminary Consultation/Needs Assessment:
We find it most effective to start the process with an onsite, preliminary consultation with your administrative, clinical, frontline, and marketing staffs to discuss and assess your organization’s culture, current programming, strengths, and needs, so as to design the ideal, customized training and consultation package or your facility. If an onsite visit is not practical, the assessment can be conducted via conference call and/or videoconferencing.
Training methods include didactics, interactive discussion, clinical case examples, role-play, and experiential exercises.
Maintaining ARISE® Certified Facility Status:
- Maintain a standard of excellence in both quality of care and continuing care for cilents and families
- Maintain on-going data related to goals and objectives
- Have updated training to improve and maintain goals and objectives
- Maintain regular communication with ARISE® Facility Coordinator
- Uphold the principles and ethics of the ARISE® philosophy
- Pay annual ARISE® Certified Facility Dues
Final pricing is based on the training package you choose and our availability, all information herein is only an estimate.
Some modules may require additional faculty, depending on the number of staff you wish to have trained.
Expenses, including travel, lodging, and materials, are dependent on the number of faculty required and number of staff being trained.
- Facility-wide training for a staff of 20-350 might take 2 – 5 days, possibly including repeated sessions to accommodate shift workers, and average cost ranges from $20,000-$50,000, plus travel and lodging
For specific details please contact our Training Manager Cara Bradley at: